Celebrating Over 100 Years of Excellence
In 1919 we opened on Plane Street in Newark, N.J. After many years of success, we relocated to our present facility in Union, N.J. to better serve our customers. In 1973 we opened our Manasquan warehouse, bringing the same high standards to the ever-growing central Jersey area.
Our mission has been to supply only quality products that will give the longest possible service, and therefore reflect a saving of time and money to our customers.
For over 100 years we have remained loyal to our mission, along with providing unsurpassed personal service to our customers.